Positively Dog Training in Tampa and the surrounding areas
We Offer Solutions to Your Pet Problems and will
Help Control the Chaos!
We provide Help with the following:
*Leash Pulling *Nipping & Biting *Chewing *Jumping *Separation Anxiety *Behavior Modification
*House Training *Aggression *Barking/Whining *Kids & Canine Safety *Family Dog Training
We Provide the Additional Services:
*AKC STAR Puppy Classes *Group Training Classes *In-Home Training *Canine Good Citizen Evaluations *Dog & Stork Education
We are home of training that is effective and beneficial to both owners as well as their canine companions. Our belief is that the majority of problem behaviors occur due to a breakdown in communication. Owners hold the keys to success when training their dogs, they just don’t know how to properly use them. Our job is to show you how to get what you want out of your dog. We can show you how to accomplish this without using force, intimidation, or pain. Learning should be fun, enjoyable and fair. When both owner and dog are on the same page…..learning happens. Let us show you how to keep Fido out of the dog house!
- All VSPDT trainers have been chosen by and worked personally with Victoria.
- VSPDT's are the most accomplished, professional dog trainers world-wide
- VSPDT's can help with any issue using only positive, science-based methods.
- VSPDT's never use pain or fear when working with dogs.
- VSPDT's teach effective canine communication skills to achieve lasting results.
Articles from Victoria Stilwell
- Positively’s Pet Blogs to Watch
- Shelter Dog Gets New Lease on Life As Search and Rescue...
- Merseyside’s “Dangerous Dog” Roundup...
- Ebola Survivor Reunited with Dog
- How a Dog Saved a Dying Man
AMY's VSPDT SUCCESS STORIES
"When I took my dog to Amy, she had such bad anxiety and stressful behavior..."More from Tara Simmons
Evelyn Barks and Dani
New Port Richey
"Several months ago we adopted a Jack Russell from the local SPCA. When we..."More from Evelyn Barks and Dani
"Amy helped with training Mugzy from the very beginning. She helped us..."More from Debbie Webster
LATEST ARTICLE FROM AMY
4th of July Woes…….
July 4th Woes: The 4th of July has to be the worst day of the year for most dogs across the USA. It can sound like a war is going on and many dogs have a difficult time handling the loud festivities. Do your dog a favor and plan ahead: Find a...